Anybody every soft dry fast or water fast?

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about trying a fast - I already do IF but would like to push my body - cant do a hard dry fast because I need to wash and brush my teeth

Anyone have any experience with this?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I just broke a 3 day fast moments ago and the longest I did any kind of fast was a fast with water and apple juice over 9 days. 1 day is obnoxious 2 day didnt feel like doing shyt. 3rd day is light. 4th day is light. 5th day kicks up the pressure again. 8th day I had a resurfacing of some old repressed memories. Was not a fun time but I felt better afterwards:yeshrug:.

Essentially you just want to prepare yourself mentally, ease your way into it through slowing down your food intake before the fast ans likewise ease your way back into food, having something to do that isnt strenous, and surrounding yourself with good vibes if possible.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Actually I just remembered the longest fast that I did was the master cleanse at 10 days. Straight up after you get used to it you dont really get hungry, more so kinda bored with what you are eating and a little astonished at the free time/mental energy you have when you arent thinking about eating. The 9 day fast I did was a colon cleanse by blessed herb

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Water fasts are supposed to be done with extremely low activity.

TrueNorth Health Center in CA specializes in this. Do your googles. Copy their protocol as close as possible.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Longest I've done was a 7 water fast just to see if I could

Around day 3, my eyes were twitching and I felt like death (basically sugar withdrawals)

Day 4-6, I felt like the world slowed down but I felt "clear"

The last day is when I actually felt serious hunger and knew for a fact that it was hunger

That was maybe 4 years ago and since then, I've mainly done IF + OMAD (One meal a day) because it's the most convenient and natural way for me

I'd never attempt a dry fast tho :picard: