Anybody think Kanye fell off after Late Registration?

oregano flow

Veteran
Daps
Workout Plan is straight ass. And like the other breh said Breathe In Breathe Out ain’t nothing special, Get Em High is ok but also not great, and We Don’t Care has aged badly too. And too many damn skits

Can’t Tell Me Nothing, Good Life, and Flashing Lights are some of the best, impactful hit singles of the 2000’s. All on the same album

Let’s not even get into how monsterous Stronger was. All while still keeping the soulful Ye alive on the album as well (The Glory, Homecoming, Everything I Am, etc :wow:)

Only legitimate filler joint on there is the Drunk and Hot Girls shyt. Grad has become unappreciated as time goes on

Jesus Walks, Family Business, Spaceship, Never Let Me Down, All Falls Down, Two Words, Through The Wire, Last Call, School Spirit, Slow Jamz >

We Don't Care still sound good to me. Get Em High do too. Workout Plan is cool for what it is. (video was great w/ Esther, Vida Guerra Tracee, and Anna Nicole)

The skits are a bit much tho. Breathe In, Breathe Out is the only weak song IMO.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Cd and lr are both overrated none are classics. College dropout and late registration are realistically 3/5 albums. Anything after that was complete :trash: