Anybody wanna guess when Marijuana is fully legalized

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
whenever this gets legalized officially, it's a wrap for cigarillos, white owls, dutchmasters, phillies, and swisher sweets :rip:

why? they already have all the machines. they'd just substitute the filler, and sell pre-rolled blunts

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
too bad Colorado isnt a sea level state. being in the high elevations you dont live as long and are prone to more asthma and lung cancer because you breath heavier and have more red blood cells attacking inside your body. not to mention sex is worse because you cant catch your breath as much because your gasping for air because of lack of stamina

ill smoke my weed by the ocean thanks.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is a question though

in these states that are legalizing it are jobs testing still and things like that :ehh:

Daps
Here is a question though

in these states that are legalizing it are jobs testing still and things like that :ehh:

That's the thing. I'm sure high-mid payin jobs run by conservative cacs (not to mention federal jobs) are on that :mjpls: steeze

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing. I'm sure high-mid payin jobs run by conservative cacs (not to mention federal jobs) are on that :mjpls: steeze

so if it was legalized here in pa i probably wouldnt start smoking regularly because that doesnt mean my job cant test and fire for marijuana now

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Goddamn so much money is gonna be flying around cant believe I'm not getting in on this.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
the feds need to do something, cause now they're stuck with this glaring contradiction

its a real paradox for the Obama and the democrats....

The Right is SO fervently State's rights and the left is SO pro-pot that the administration is kinda stuck on the issue.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
its a real paradox for the Obama and the democrats....

The Right is SO fervently State's rights and the left is SO pro-pot that the administration is kinda stuck on the issue.

The left isn't really pro-marijuana, they're just slightly less anti-marijuana than the right. Most moderate Dems still don't want it legalized.