Anyone Know where I can watch Invicta FC6

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Who the fukk are u callin a b*stard. If u can't help just shut it and keep it moving

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure about the others but this is the one that matters :smugbiden:

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5j7tI3dKbs]Marloes Coenen vs Cris Cyborg FIGHT COMPLETE (LUTA COMPLETA) INVICTA FC6 13-07-2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^You sure? I think the prelims were free

I personally don't see the obsession with Pat Barry's GF or that Australian chick who was tooled by an 18year old

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love watching that pure savagery

:gladbron:

I feel bad for Marloes...you can see the life disappear from her eyes after the first suplex. The ref could've ended the fight way before the 4th but it looked like he was impressed with Cyborgs fighting. She looked really good, her boxing was crisp, her takedowns and TDD were sick, her ground control was excellent and she paced herself not to get gassed

Job well done I say. :stylin:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel bad for Marloes...you can see the life disappear from her eyes after the first suplex. The ref could've ended the fight way before the 4th but it looked like he was impressed with Cyborgs fighting. She looked really good, her boxing was crisp, her takedowns were sick, her ground control was excellent and she paced herself not to get gassed

Job well done I say. :stylin:

too bad her and rhonda wont ever fight, womens mma needs this trilogy

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too bad her and rhonda wont ever fights, womens mma needs this trilogy

I am sure both Dana and Ronda watched on Sat. I think when the time is right aka when Ronda loses, Dana will give her a no way out option to fight Cris

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

this profile here got some of the fights from the card
MMA Moguls - YouTube

card was okay, torres-namajunas was the best fight of the card

mariam nakamoto :whew: aint too many women impress me but even at 36 this woman muy thai in the clinch is fukkkin scary. somebody at ufc need to get off they ass get her signed asap. at 135 she's a fukkkin problem.

Last edited by a moderator: