Anyone take the CASP CAS-002 Exam?

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
I have a lil goal I set aside for myself this year. I already have net +, a+, sec+ so I am trying to just climb the ladder I guess. I have been juggling between which cert to go for first between the CISSP and the CASP and I decided which I should do.

BUT anyway does anyone have any advice?
Study material. :feedme:
Simulation advice. :feedme:
Anything. :feedme:

I just want to get this cert with this 002 exam before it expires this year. I know its some IT vets in here.

Much appreciated.

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I have a lil goal I set aside for myself this year. I already have net +, a+, sec+ so I am trying to just climb the ladder I guess. I have been juggling between which cert to go for first between the CISSP and the CASP and I decided which I should do.

I just want to get this cert with this 002 exam before it expires this year. I know its some IT vets in here.

Much appreciated.

Ask @David_TheMan. I'm pretty sure CySA+ is supposed to be the next CompTIA security cert after Sec+. But if you're choosing between CASP & CISSP, go with CISSP.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Much appreciated.
You going the US gov contracting route get the CISSP.
You just want to stay in CompTIA get CASP.
Study material is damn near identical I have some CISSP material I can give you if you want, but I believe they are switching to a new guideline next week, but the cahnge shouldn't be too much from what I've read.

Anything you need though let me know as far as questions and I'll do my best to help you out though.