Anyone tried Intermittent Fasting?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
@The ADD so let's say during my eating window I dont eat enough to reach my calories for the day (myfitness app telling me 2,340 per day to drop weight)...it won't be a big deal right?
Depends on how close you are to hitting the number. Considering your stats and gym program I would be concerned about losing what muscle you have. At a minimum I would make sure you are getting 120 grams of protein a day

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
is this going to make me lose weight faster - yes or no. no bullshyt. anyone done this and compared when they were eating a set number of calories throughout the day vs. when you ate that amount only in your eating window? i'm trying to make up for lost time that i spent stuck in a two month plateau :sadcam:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
is this going to make me lose weight faster - yes or no. no bullshyt. anyone done this and compared when they were eating a set number of calories throughout the day vs. when you ate that amount only in your eating window? i'm trying to make up for lost time that i spent stuck in a two month plateau :sadcam:
It's all based on calorie restriction and ease for the user. 2000 cals in 8 hours or 2000 or 19 is going to yield the same general results. IT is likely to lead you to eat less.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's all based on calorie restriction and ease for the user. 2000 cals in 8 hours or 2000 or 19 is going to yield the same general results. IT is likely to lead you to eat less.
aight, so i guess this is better for people wanting a route where they don't really have to count calories. i don't see myself eating too much less than what i'm at right now,

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
aight, so i guess this is better for people wanting a route where they don't really have to count calories. i don't see myself eating too much less than what i'm at right now,

You still need to count calories when on IF, remember in the most basic of terms burn more than you consume then you will lose weight,

Once you have that on point, you can then fine tune macros to suit your needs.

Me personally when cutting down, I tend to restrict my carbs.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You still need to count calories when on IF, remember in the most basic of terms burn more than you consume then you will lose weight,

Once you have that on point, you can then fine tune macros to suit your needs.

Me personally when cutting down, I tend to restrict my carbs.
yea, when i say not really, i meant in terms of they know they want to eat less than 2500...so they do IF knowing they'll probably only get 1800 in their six hour window. right now i'm strictly ~1350 or 1550...so doesn't seem like IF will do anything different since i don't want/need to go below 1350

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
yea, when i say not really, i meant in terms of they know they want to eat less than 2500...so they do IF knowing they'll probably only get 1800 in their six hour window. right now i'm strictly ~1350 or 1550...so doesn't seem like IF will do anything different since i don't want/need to go below 1350
Also you work out in the AM unless your window will be 8-4 I wouldn't do it