anyway to bypass cinavia copyright protection for PS3

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:whistle:

Bruh, you choose to be stupid and your too stupid to realize you choose it :snoop:
See, I'm talking about the members of this community. Not everyone in the world
Not ppl who dont frequent message boards. who are savy. You know, not you (last lame to never get an xbox)

But if you a member of THIS SITE? Yeah, you have no business using dvd or blu-rays.
Unless you was lying when you say "Free Big Biz" or you lying now about really using disc like that.
Yes, big biz.. the others.. we salute these guys cuz we don't use disc anymore
Unless you saying you use them, then you copy those onto disc :scusthov:

No fukk off fakkit :bustback:

This fukkin guy :why: I can watch a movie how I please.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are 2 ways to bypass cineavia copy protection on the PS3.

But 1st I highly recommend you download 3 different programs to your PC:

A. MKVToolnix/mkvmerge GUI
B. tsMuxeR
C. mkv2vob (make sure you download version 2.4.7, the newer versions have issues that have never been fixed)

1. Remux the Blu-ray rip video with the DVDRip audio version of the film using mkvmerge GUI or tsMuxeR . Most of the Blu-ray films that have cinavia copy protection don't have it on the DVD version. For a full list of Blu-rays & DVDs releases that have Cineavia: Cinavia protection « DVDFab Blog|Dedicated to provide the best DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper.

For the 2nd way to work, you're PS3 & TV needs to be hooked up to an external 5.1/7.1 audio system. You also need to set the PS3 to output the audio Bitstream instead of PCM.

2. Embed DTS audio track in a PCM track using mkv2vob. When you remux a .mkv file with a DTS track with mkv2vob, it will patch the DTS audio Track into a PCM track. The Cineavia infected DTS Track will be hidden inside the PCM Track & the PS3 will only be able to see an empty PCM audio track & you will only be to hear a LOUD hissing sound if you try to play the audio through your TV speakers. But if you bitstream output the audio to your external 5.1/7.1 audio system, it will see there is a DTS track inside and decode it correctly.

thanks, bruh, i'll try this out

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had a problem with this shyt, i grabbed a cheap media player with a usb port, now im :eat: :eat:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Oh really :leon:
Ok, since I love the ps3 so much. I'll just leave it at it can't be done :scheme:

Yeah really ho, connecting it to an external sound device isnt doing it through the console more than it being just a crude loophole. A person who is hooked up to a basic television doesnt have that option.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just create a mycast on ur PC using orb and play it from the PS3 web browser. Theres a slight dip in quality but the video and audio are still good enough to enjoy the movie.

Welcome - Orb

Cinevia doesn't pick it up when u play it this way

A Real Negga

4real
Daps
when the message appears go into settings and switch the system's date back a day and then ur good. gotta do every 15 mins i think. if you really wanna get through the movie you can do this