Apparently Norh Koreans have resulted to cannibalism

bmoxover

Stop Hatin'.
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This shyt is terrible (if true).

Instead of caring for their people, this joke of a country is on some half-baked nuclear rocket program. :snoop:

God, I can't stand N. Korea. :sitdown:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
If you've seen the vice guide to north korea you'd know these people are in dire straits and extremely brainwashed. Something like this wouldn't really surprise me. That entire country is really creepy.

ya that doc is fukked

i hate how ppl feel sorry for them though. Why? In that vice thing it seems sad until u realize they are blatantly bullshytting the man and being dishonest about their entire country and people, ya they are starving but they are also blatant liars and weirdoes maybe there is a reason they are living like that :naw:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
ya that doc is fukked

i hate how ppl feel sorry for them though. Why? In that vice thing it seems sad until u realize they are blatantly bullshytting the man and being dishonest about their entire country and people, ya they are starving but they are also blatant liars and weirdoes maybe there is a reason they are living like that :naw:

they can't really speak out because then they will be sent to prison. An uprising can't really happen because the Military are the ones with the guns and I assume are well fed.

Daps
That's the extreme left.

At the leftist extreme you have Cuba and N. Korean.

at the Right wing extreme you have Hong Kong and Singapore.

Where would you rather live?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Im sorry have you read the security reports? Are you a fly on the wall at the nsa or what. Lets leave who is and who isnt a threat to the pros bro. Your journalism on this issue isnt up to par to say something like this.

What's the deal with your avi, Mowgli?