Apple 9/9/15 Event Thread (iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, AppleTv, iPad Pro...)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LIVE STREAM: Watch the Apple Special Event

Apple’s Wednesday, September 9th event is shaping up to be one of the largest in the company’s history. The Cupertino-based company is planning to unveil several major new products on stage, including a pair of new iPhones with revamped internals, a sequel to the Apple TV, a larger version of the iPad Air, a refreshed iPad mini, and new Apple Watch accessories. The company is also likely to discuss at least two of its latest software platforms: iOS 9 and watchOS 2. We’ve reported the lion’s share of what is to come at next week’s event, so this article outlines everything we’re expecting and adds some new details…

apple.jpg

It's that time of year again. Apple's next iPhone event will take place on September 9th at 10AM PT, live at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco. This is expected to be the unveiling of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, which are reported to have animated wallpapers, 4K video capabilities, upgraded 12-megapixel cameras and front-facing flash, among other new features. We may even see something about force-touch iPhones. The event invite is light on details, as usual, but features the tease, "Hey Siri, give us a hint."

Apple's iPhone 6S and 6S Plus event takes off on September 9th

Ya'll brehs w/ the 6 copping the S? I might cop depending on what the new one has :patrice:

Last edited by a moderator:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I was just telling this nikka that's an independent apple employee that they coming out with a new one in September, that nikka said November:childplease:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Got rid of my 6 plus for the note edge if the features are even better might jump back on board. I am trying to wait until microsoft conference come October but fukk that