Apple has been dethroned. Google is now the world's most valuable company

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Apple Fanboys will now suddenly act like losing the #1 title to Google never mattered :laff:

"But-but-but-but Apple still makes all the profits, Google can have the innovation market. We still raping nikkas of our overpriced products every year ":troll:

Iphone 7S with No headphone jack and retinal scanner coming soon... :troll:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Umm. 90% of Google's revenue comes from advertising. No different from Facebook.

The ad industry is worth over $200 billion, Facebook and Google will likely be well above Apple in worth by the next decade. Amazon is also not far behind either.

AWS now makes more than Amazon.com I think. Amazon has been saying a lot of growth. So has facebook with their mobile advertising

Facebook soars 12% on surge in mobile ad sales

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It was only a matter of time. Google has untapped businesses like self driving cars, Artifical Intelligence, Fiber, Nest, and they still have yet to take full advantage of mobile ads in Android.

Apple on the other hand, is completely dependent on the iPhone. And even their sales are starting to slow down in growth according to last week's earnings.

None of the bolded is making any real money for Google though. The bulk of their cash comes from advertising.