AR-15 Inventor’s Family: It Was Never Meant for Civilians

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
yes the original version that the guy created for the military. see when you hear repubs and gun lovers talking tha talk about "this aint a military weapon" they are using a technicality. no they dont use this version because this new version is a semi auto weapon and not a true auto weapon. but at the end of the day the original creation was not intended for the public. so this b*stardized version should not be intended for the public. like i've said since day one. What animal you hunting needs to be shot at with an AR15 over a traditional hunting rifle? I'll wait.

So then, what do you need that AR for again? Exactly. you dont.

Man :birdman:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
The internet was never meant for civilians either. Whats their point.

My dikk wasn't meant for a bytch most but it is now.

1.) The internet has revolutionized communication, convenience, and other technological advances

2.) The AR-15 has killed more people than the Internet has and serves no healthy purpose for civilians.

3.) The last statement makes you suspect

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
1.) The internet has revolutionized communication, convenience, and other technological advances

2.) The AR-15 has killed more people than the Internet has and serves no healthy purpose for civilians.

3.) The last statement makes you suspect
Ok so. Fists kill more people than ar15s.

Alcohol And pork kill more people than ar15s.

Us citizens have the right to own them and should.

Unless they're going to confiscate, arrest and imprison anyone who refuses to give up their ar15 nationally they should continue to be available to all citizens on a national level

But that's not how it works.

I don't trust a bunch of white people with ar15s and ammo who now say,

ok y'all no more ar's and ammo for anyone else.

We aren't there yet and currently all federal bans and tough state laws are limited to states where Caucasians are living among a large non white population.......:heh:

We banning guns in Hawaii :mjlol: o ok :ohhh:

Last edited: