Asa Butterfield Cast As ‘Spider-Man': Actor In Talks With Marvel [Report]

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Andrew garfield>>>>>>>>>> this fukking kid

I can easily picture garfields spider man in the mcu universe interacting and holding his own.

I have 0 faith in this choice, if this is indeed the choice.

And I have 0 interest in a high school peter, AGAIN.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
seems they're going the Ultimate route with MCU Spider-Man. They went the Ultimate route with Hawkeye and Iron man

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No origin story is confirmed. BEST decision that they've made her regarding the new take on the character.

NO actor that Marvel has chosen has so far been miscast so if they think Asa is their guy then Im inclined to believe he'll be the definitive Spider-Man

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That name tho :mjlol:

His ass is a butter field :shaq:

You really need a tobey maguire age spiderman to be taken serious in the avengers movie world.

Kid looks like he should be trying for a part in a Harry Potter Reboot or something.

The whole point behind the fans wanting spidey RIGHT NOW is because of his involvement in civil war..he HAS to be young for it to work right because it's not believable for a 30 year old man to be getting taken advantage of by people close to his age. He's gotta be the 'little brother' of the whole set up in appearance and mind.

Andrew garfield>>>>>>>>>> this fukking kid

I can easily picture garfields spider man in the mcu universe interacting and holding his own.

I have 0 faith in this choice, if this is indeed the choice.

And I have 0 interest in a high school peter, AGAIN.

I loved Andrew as spiderman. I know people gave those movies a lot of shyt but it wasn't because of him...and his performance, to me masked some of the shyttier aspects of them. He was great and I would love to see him stay spiderman but the truth of the matter is he's damn near 30.

1. By the time his solo flick comes out...won't be no "damn near"...you try and stretch that out into another triology and Pete is :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: by the time you get the ball rolling within the MCU. Once I understood that, even if he's perfect RIGHT NOW, it makes no sense to keep him on board.

2. Civil war. You can empathize with being young and looking up to people who misuse that trust, not so much with a grown ass man.

I don't know about this kid in particular but they have to go this route to make it work. There is no other way.