Aside from Rock/Lesnar, there is no bigger "blockbuster" match than Rock/Batista

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now is the time to capitalize, while Batista is red hot

This angle writes itself practically and aside from Rock/Lesnar, Rock/Tista is the next biggest match to be made..prefferably at wrestlemania

first off, both these guys are going to be part-timers from here on out...with Kickboxer coming out we know Tista is not staying around.....

second, none of these guys are known for their ring work nowadays as both got blown up easy..might as well put them together...their styles are similar nowadays

third...Batista gets the hollywood rub as being as "equals" to the rock (we know he's not but that's the perception if you put him on the same platform as the rock)

fourth...the match has no implications for "taking peoples spots" or what not... no titles needed...

fifth, if you have them face each other, it leaves brock to work elsewhere (with Reigns or Bryan....either one)

you can have Tista come out saying he's the biggest hollywood star now, Rocky sucks... whatever...and it will draw interest from casual fans..exactly what coke boy loves

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tista vs Brock or Tista vs Rock would draw money brother, they need to run one of them in the next couple years.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
one way to make it work is to have them have a shoot in a club or something and then bring the beef back to WWE.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Fans already rejected Batista at RR. Flopped. Only drew because of D-Bry. Smarten up lil nygga:laugh: Do I and R=G have to spon fed everything around these parts?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Batista isn't anywhere near as big as u think. Rock vs Lesnar could headline the Cowboy Stadium one with Austin as the ref...Batista got put in a bad situation this year by dumb booking but that's about it.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Batista isn't anywhere near as big as u think. Rock vs Leonard could headline the Cowboy Stadium one with Austin as the ref...Batista got put in a bad situation this year by dumb booking but that's about it.
Who the fukk is leonard? :russ:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Who the fukk is leonard? :russ:

You don't know about Leonard? :dahell:

Dude was a 3-time Intercontinental Champion, 2-time tag-team champion and 6-time world champion. You don't remember when Leonard hit that 450 splash from the top of the Titantron? I'm starting to question your credibility now :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You don't know about Leonard? :dahell:

Dude was a 3-time Intercontinental Champion, 2-time tag-team champion and 6-time world champion. You don't remember when Leonard hit that 450 splash from the top of the Titantron? I'm starting to question your credibility now :ufdup:
:mjlol: