Assange to be arrested in the ****in embassy

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Julian Assange can be arrested in embassy, UK warns Ecuador | Media | The Guardian

Thats democracy for ya. Thats that western democracy for ya. I just hope, one day, when it all crashes to the ground, because everything came to end at one point, so this USA-UK fascism will also...but I just hope all the peons, all the little fukkbags who supported it, all the nobodies who defended these opressive fascists of America and UK, I hope they all somehow die, or experience some unprecedented tragedies.

It bothers me so much to know that there are sheep out there who support these fukks because it fits their pathetic petty little self indulged agenda (probably because they want cheap gas because theyre a lazy fat gluttony glucose wobbly asses who cant walk on their own) or because they just love see "their government" bully and display power.

Its sick.

These fukkheads are actually threatgning to invade a fukking embassy.

And ANY of you idiots have the nerve to talk bad bout China, Korea, whatever and whoever the western media set to brainwash you about.

USA has been the biggest Hitler-like colony since WW2 wrapped in a nice colorful package and we all fell for it. We all fell for the colors and glitz. Hitler would kill himself to see this. He wanted to do his shyt the hardcore way, the straight-up way.

If only he knew how far can you get with doing that same hardcore fascist shyt but with patience and planned actions of propaganda, meticulous indoctrination and media manipulation. He would be proud of the brits and americans. He certainly would. Jealous but proud.

And dont any of you moral fukks try to knock the fact about USA being a fascist state. Remember those words next time you go to the airport with your hat tilted and get anally probed by TSA (yeah thats happening - TSA Agents: Anti-Terrorist Program Targets Blacks and Latinos | Alternet).

Liberty, freedom, of course. :lawd:

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
man this nikka been thru hell...can he live?

When you expose the fascists government secrets and cables, for all the intentions the government does with the taxpayers money, you can't live.

But the problem is, his journalism efforts brought too much notoriety for him to be simply sniped away, so they have to put these bogus charges on him and they are desperately trying to somehow fukk his spirit and momentum up. Thats freedom of press. Write about ANYTHING we let you write about. Freedom.

Sick b*stards. It's so degrading. Nobel prize winning peacemaker Obama wont intervene for this dude we can all bet our last air-dollar on it.

Freedom.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
And why people aint going ham over Sweden's absurd laws?

fukking two loose hoes=rape,molestation and sexual coercion?

Swedes are just pawns though..

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I hope they send the SAS in and they murk everyone.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
you know he's going to eventually be put down right? it's a matter of time

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
And why people aint going ham over Sweden's absurd laws?

fukking two loose hoes=rape,molestation and sexual coercion?

Swedes are just pawns though..

Pretty much, the European Courts just used Assange's rep against him in that case. Sweden just happened to be the location where it all went down. It could have been anywhere.

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet, I love that, even though he's actually been granted asylum by Ecuador, he's still a prisoner due to the fact that he actually can't leave to get to Ecuador or else somebody'll stick a carbine in his face and arrest him or something. People officially need to stop appealing to international law when discussing the affairs of nation-states, since this is a prime example of just how much the "structures of international law" really mean to the economically and politically powerful within that regime.

Of course, if you've been studying the history of Americans in international affairs over the last century or so, then absolutely none of this crap should be surprising to you.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Julian Assange can be arrested in embassy, UK warns Ecuador | Media | The Guardian

Thats democracy for ya. Thats that western democracy for ya. I just hope, one day, when it all crashes to the ground, because everything came to end at one point, so this USA-UK fascism will also...but I just hope all the peons, all the little fukkbags who supported it, all the nobodies who defended these opressive fascists of America and UK, I hope they all somehow die, or experience some unprecedented tragedies.

It bothers me so much to know that there are sheep out there who support these fukks because it fits their pathetic petty little self indulged agenda (probably because they want cheap gas because theyre a lazy fat gluttony glucose wobbly asses who cant walk on their own) or because they just love see "their government" bully and display power.Its sick.

These fukkheads are actually threatgning to invade a fukking embassy.

And ANY of you idiots have the nerve to talk bad bout China, Korea, whatever and whoever the western media set to brainwash you about.

USA has been the biggest Hitler-like colony since WW2 wrapped in a nice colorful package and we all fell for it. We all fell for the colors and glitz. Hitler would kill himself to see this. He wanted to do his shyt the hardcore way, the straight-up way.

If only he knew how far can you get with doing that same hardcore fascist shyt but with patience and planned actions of propaganda, meticulous indoctrination and media manipulation. He would be proud of the brits and americans. He certainly would. Jealous but proud.

And dont any of you moral fukks try to knock the fact about USA being a fascist state. Remember those words next time you go to the airport with your hat tilted and get anally probed by TSA (yeah thats happening - TSA Agents: Anti-Terrorist Program Targets Blacks and Latinos | Alternet).

Liberty, freedom, of course. :lawd:

:beli: