At this point, anyone thinking Drake won't body Kendrick is never going to learn

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. He def don't want it with the boi Aubrey. He been ducking him for years.:yeshrug: Probably cause he owes his career to Drake for putting him on the Club Paradise tour which gave him his first buzz. He ain't gon bite the hand that fed him.

Buried Alive still a top 3 Kendrick song. Kendrick a lame.

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps

After your multi day group session and mental gymnastics... this corny and forced bar is the best y'all owlets could pull together? :laff:
the only memorable thing that came from that cornball beef was Canada Dry :heh:

and then drake and common hugged it out after :dead:

i fukks with some of the ovo 11-15 run but lets be real… y’all really struggling to post decent bars.

The one decent line in a triddash verse. Com should've elaborated on Drake being a mixed fraud and really go in. He says "style you don't own" but doesn't elaborate :snoop:

I don't know how anyone can listen to Common's verse and think Common got it.

yep

Drake's not out here creating beefs, ducking them in the press while hiring meme warriors and poster bots to talk shyt about Kendrick.
The Kendrick-Interscope playbook is corny as fukk :scust:

you're gonna make em mad breh :russ:
rosenbergs are yet to answer this question: how in the fukk can you be considered a better lyricist than someone when he/she has more quotables than you? :mjlol:

check out this mental breakdown y’all :mjlol:

imagine being this much of a weirdo... stanning artists bars that half the population of toronto had a hand in writing and championing a dude that has the charisma and delivery of a wet paper bag

just post some non-forced non-corny drake bars… can you clowns at least do that?

the ban bet is still up for grabs since you so sure I’m an alias :sas2: