AZ to Florida: "Fuk u we out this biotch" (AZ to Cede from the USA)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yeah. Civil War says Uncle Sam ain't lettin no one out alive. The first thing ever invented as far a society is taxes. nikkas in the woods didn't voluteer for that shyt, one day a nikka showed up like "you owe me" they was like "for what" and he cracked someone on the head with a rock. "I'll be back tomorrow and you better have me two chickens" that's the US gov't. This is they sub continent and if you live here, they taxing that azz. Oh you don't feel like paying? *whap*

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Yeah. Civil War says Uncle Sam ain't lettin no one out alive. The first thing ever invented as far a society is taxes. nikkas in the woods didn't voluteer for that shyt, one day a nikka showed up like "you owe me" they was like "for what" and he cracked someone on the hesd with a rock. "I'll be back tomorrow and you better have me two chickens" that's the US gov't. This is they sub continent and if you live here, they taxing that azz. Oh you don't feel like paying? *whap*

i for one welcome our taxing overlords
:bow:
:guilty:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...tate-texas-remain-part-united-states/TDD212hQ

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Peacefully grant the city of Austin Texas to withdraw from the state of Texas & remain part of the United States.

Austin Texas continues to suffer difficulties stemming from the lack of civil, religious, and political freedoms imposed upon the city by less liberally minded Texans. It is entirely feasible for Austin to operate as its own state, within the United States, in the event that Texas is successful in the current bid to secede. It is important for Austin to remain in the union as to do so would protect it's citizens' standard of living and re-secure their rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers.

We would also like to annex Dublin Texas, Lockhart Texas, & Shiner Texas.

:pachaha:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I said this as a joke in another thread but seriously we should start an Internet campaign to pool money together and place Obama congratulation advertisements in red states. We need to dig into these cacs big time. Let them know their era of white hooded savagery is over. Can somebody put it on twitter? Maybe email huffington post? We need to give those evil southern cacs that work man. They gon learn today :obama: