BackStreet Boys - 'Millenium' vs. Nsync - 'No Strings Attached' vs. Justin Bieber

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I was listening to their albums for the cultural significance of them and to study the appeal of them because I'm a songwriter . .

The content is the exact same . . every song is the GOD DAMN SAME. While listening to their albums I feel like I was listening to the same song over and over again.

How do you guys break it down? What's the best of the three and how would you break down their body's of work?

edit: I just got to the Nsync album, thus far I've listened to the Backstreet Boys album + Justin Bieber work . . all the same stuff . . the Nsync album might be a little bit better . . I'm two tracks in . . 3rd track in and it reminds me Lonely Island . . Left Eye is rapping as I type this, she said "Against All Odds" . . Tupac's influence is clearly in her verse

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
BSB >>>>

I was never into N'sync. Justin Bieber :ld: I like a couple of songs from his Believe album but his music doesn't really do anything for me. I can see some similarities (all three are aimed toward the same demographic so naturally they would sound similar.) They make simple, catchy music for teenagers. Not much else to say about them :manny:

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie, that I Want it That Way song was a guilty pleasure for me. Was that one on this album?

Daps
i want to know who made all those poppy songs back then

they all had such a catch kick drum pattern :ohlawd:

:noah: their so dreamy