Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Close Call!

Eritrean women-8.966

For day 35 we saw a brutal close fight. Day 35 saw the Tigra Eritrean women Kamehameha their way STRAIGHT to the top 5.
instant_transm__kamehameha_gif_by_elite49-d3g2rqj.gif

It was a long and hard fought battle Eritreans and Trinis/Colombians...
latest

With Eritreans only inches away from a nine... At the last minute Trinis/Colombians did this in a desperate move.
J6DINt.gif

Brutally stopping the warrior Tigra ladies bulldozing through the list. Eritreans in the end gathered a heroic score of 8.966 only inches from taking out Trinis/Colombians(Cell). :mjcry:

However, Eritreans did not leave with no victory. They managed Kamehameha Liberians and become the queens of the African realms. :bow::bow:All hail the Eritrean queens. :bow::bow:

*Just play along guys I'm having fun*

And now for day 36....

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Mauritania.svg.png

Now we all heard of this fukked up country in West Africa. Mauritania is a Sahelian West African country. The name "Mauritania" was the etymology for the word "Moor" which meant black. Anyways, the main ethnics in the country now are Arabized Berbers(also called Moors), Haratins, and the rest are Fulanis, Soninke, and other Niger-Congo speaking Africans.

As I said Mauritania is a very fukked up country in West Africa or possibly all of Africa. However, what about their women? Well, from what I've seen the women appear to have a Berber/Niger-Congo combo to them. And some I've seen online aren't that bad looking. But lets see how the Coli rates them for day 36.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!
ay4AevH.jpg

15HgeYA.jpg

MFHEFNG.jpg

M8kegIX.jpg

gBXJQn3.jpg

ivFHSZW.jpg

lWQxmVS.jpg

ugQwQqg.jpg

blNt09Y.jpg

fghdvh2.jpg

4GhYyMt.jpg

Yn6nDXv.jpg

d7J1QoR.jpg

1CnommW.jpg

A9ucrs0.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
gCOXOAM.jpg

I know she caused some Saharan caravan multi-camel pileups...:damn:

17CpSgH.jpg

She got a camel hump on her back...:takedat:

Nice, but not enough full body pics......need more camel humps.......7.5....7

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Giving between a 6-7. While not ugly most images I've seen of them have been meh. I thought they would be top 5 in West Africa but instead they are the second weakest out of Sahelian West Africans when you look at Malians, Senegalese and Nigeriens(not Nigerians).

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Raul do you want me to start tagging you? See that you got an interest in this series.
Nah I don't think tags are necessary.
I generally don't get into these threads. Even when MikeyC did his rating threads, it tends to get heavy with the images and there's a lot of scrolling....it can be a bit much.

I like that you put things in spoilers to make it easier to navigate though.
I'll check out the threads as they come.

Thanks breh

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nah I don't think tags are necessary.
I generally don't get into these threads. Even when MikeyC did his rating threads, it tends to get heavy with the images and there's a lot of scrolling....it can be a bit much.

I like that you put things in spoilers to make it easier to navigate though.
I'll check out the threads as they come.

Thanks breh

Yeah, thats exactly why I use spoilers.