Are Moroccan women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
I dated this Palestinian chick (to my defense, she looked kinda mixed) back in 2014 and she was clear about not wanting to marry a fellow Arab :yeshrug:

A few weeks ago, this Arab single mom approached my breh at the playground when he was out with his kids and asked him if he had any single friends :mjlol:

Many of these Mediterranean Muslim chicks are into black Muslim brehs now. Apparently we're less strict (abusive) :yeshrug:

My sister's friend told her she doesn't want a man that beats her like her father beats her mother. She wants a Somali breh but her parents won't let her:mjlol:

Her mother told her to just put up with it because it's their culture.

shyt is all kinds of fukked up b.

you somali?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
There's an epidemic in France of North African chicks preferring black dudes from countries like Mali and Senegal over North Africans. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that black brehs are just more laid back and aren't as "dominant" (at least in the eyes of these women).

Yeah this confirms my theory even more that AA women have it GOOD when it comes to their men.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You're making the point that AA women got it good because AA men are more laid back and less controlling, right?

I'm not disagreeing. :manny:

Just adding my two cents to explain why most women don't appreciate shyt :martin:

Exactly. When you look at other groups of men like say Arabs, Indians and East Asians they NOT only are very controlling of their females but view their females as "expendable." Many of the Coli views about black women dating out does NOT in large exist in real life. When our women date out its usually clowing by family members hardly ever "disowning." Your post about Arab men and women really added more to this theory.

Hell even in patriarchal black cultures the men are still laid back. I now this from being part Haitian and knowing many Africans. I think black men as a whole have a different view of females compared to other groups. We don't view our women as "expendable."

• Dap
Reactions: GZR