Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Moroccan women-8.631

Yesterday was an explosive showing for the Amazigh women from the kingdom of Morocco where they gained an incredible score of 8.631. However, the Coli felt they did not have enough melanin or diversity to rank higher.

And now onto day 43....

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
km.png

Most of us probably don't know where the fukk this country is or who he fukk these people are. Well, the Comoros is a Swahili country of the Southeast African coast in the Indian ocean. Comorians inhabit both the Comoros and Mayotto(no longer apart of the Comoros) and their culture is very mixed. Comorians are a Islamized Bantu people with influences from Arabia, Indian, Persian, Malagasy and among others. Comorians are another Indian ocean African contestant like Malagasy. And like Malagasy they too are diverse which is what I find interesting about them. But lets see if Comorians do much better than the disaster that was Malagasy women.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!
WIylmvc.jpg

R2ra9Ng.jpg

giphy.gif

FhWrfYn.jpg

P24kaBr.jpg

v0ybtZ2.jpg

56uKDPJ.jpg

812PxoA.jpg

qOUrEXz.jpg

EzFvWY3.jpg

rHiOelr.jpg