Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Dominance

Congolese women-9.178

Mama Africa had yet another incredible win where the Hulking Congolese women smashed their way into the top 5 with absolute ease.
giphy.gif

The Coli felt that the rhythmic women from Central Africa had among the GOAT sex appeal. Not only that but the thickness of Congolese women was another advantage to them. They landed right in second place below their Angolan sisters. Lets see if they can hold their position.

And now onto day 45....

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1195px-Flag_of_Niger.svg.png

Some of you may not know what the fukk this country or people are or have mistaken them for Nigerians. Or some of you probably skipped over this country when looking at the African map. Well, I think we all skipped over this country when looking at the African map. Well I want that to change today. The Niger Republic(NOT Nigeria) is a country in West Africa next to Nigeria and Mali. Its a landlocked country that is basically trapped in the desert. :mjcry:

Some parts of the country resemble something outta Tatooine(I think Star Wars was inspired by the), but anyways the main ethnic groups of Niger are the Tuaregs, Hausa, Zarma people and Fula people. Basically they are another Sahelian contestant in this series. But in my opinion the country of Niger is the definition of a hidden gem... While these girls may be new on the block when it comes to who's top girl in West Africa or Africa in general, I personally believe after today they should at least be considered. Because they are usually overlooked.

But will they change that? Can they at least make Nigerien women apart of the convo when it comes to who's top girl in Africa? That's for the Coli to decide...

cqk2CMF.jpg

ctV2Ucm.jpg

xPB8gg4.gif

dUz61XS.jpg

AwTsqDL.gif

9Aj2Lrq.jpg

xoqhLWG.jpg

yRK1Y65.gif

LzOVwvb.jpg

giphy.gif

UWWCllS.jpg

giphy.gif

A3Z1X1r.jpg

giphy.gif

CtZr1yS.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Giving them a 9. People will rate lower because there are not enough good pics of them but the few I saw were very good. Plus I feel they're underrated. IF they had more of a social media presence like say Malians, Guineans or Senegalese then I feel they would be in the discussions of who's top 10 in Africa.