• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Its BACK... Yall favorite series where we rate a large array of diverse women of different African descent populations. Season 2 has arrived. Baddest Afro descent is back but better. Last season many have complained that certain groups got easy wins, certain groups were robbed, rules needed tweaking or that certain groups did not have good pictures for them. Well that is all fixed and I can say that this time around things are going to be MUCH closer than before in terms of competition and that no group is getting an easy win. African-Americans were last season's winners but again do NOT expect them to get an dominating win this time(will make it harder) around. Also there will be some new entries. Just don't expect the results from last time to be the same. For those who participated in this beauty contest series before knows how it plays out. I know this is a lame comparison but last years competition was Avengers but this one is Avengers Infinity Wars fight to the death. So get ready for more intense fukkery while appreciating African descent beauty across the world.

And now onto day ONE...

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1280px-Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png

Population: 1.1 million(according to 2002 census)

For day we start off with the African descent women from the largest island in the Caribbean... Afro-Cubans. Last time Afro-Cubans did fairly great. While I have not met many Afro-Cubans I have seen many put them high when it comes to Hispanic women especially those from Southern Florida. While they may be a small population(compared to the big ones in the Caribbean i.e Dominicans, Haitians, Jamaicans,etc) they do have hitters like Juju and others. But lets see how far this Afro-Latinas get being the FIRST in this competition and the FIRST of the Afro Diaspora to go.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!!

dx0Yq5D.jpg

ZcFFNTO.jpg

iSUcxbi.jpg

lRv7erp.jpg

cnzQUhF.jpg

I8ViDWN.gif

y3mcsMZ.jpg

yLrG4Gu.jpg

XJLbRZ6.gif

Oyoz9ny.jpg

dOHUqPk.jpg

nG8dQda.jpg

Li3D95k.jpg

7ZcaohD.jpg

1NfhWS5.jpg

gPtEkBV.gif

F3iHL8c.jpg

ZlIaeRB.gif

x9QhheD.jpg

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Not the prettiest but possibly one the sexiest... got me diamond hard pause :dame: ... it's a 8 for me dawg ...