BAN BET: McGregor will KO Mayweather

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You confused huh. Sitting there like :lupe: bbbut but why is he not banned yet. Wh whwhy is he still here. :lupe:

I made some premature predictions and I'd like to take this moment and apologize

TO ABSOLUTELY fukkING NOBODY :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Been here from Day 2. Poster #777. Countless platinum threads. Ask @Fatboi1, he knows. :umad:

@Kung Fu Henny :mjgrin:

The legacy lives on. :umad:Against all odds. :umad:
and I still don't know who the fukk you are, so stfu

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Nahh Mayweather will win. Likely later in the fight after feeling him out and giving him some time to blow off some steam in the earlier rounds. He'll probably start turning it on in the 5th round to ensure he wins by points if he can't put him away but I'd expect a knockout in the 10th round or a TKO victory if he can't put him away before the ref steps in
:leon:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Nahh Mayweather will win. Likely later in the fight after feeling him out and giving him some time to blow off some steam in the earlier rounds. He'll probably start turning it on in the 5th round to ensure he wins by points if he can't put him away but I'd expect a knockout in the 10th round or a TKO victory if he can't put him away before the ref steps in

:pachaha: It was edited on Sept. 13th breh.