Barnett to Askren: Go f--- yourself

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Josh Barnett is recently returned to the UFC and Ben Askren is the long-term Bellator welterweight champion. For some reason or another, the two have starting beefing on Twitter over a positive drug test Barnett had in 2002, which Barnett of course to exception to:

"Love how the (UFC 164) Countdown show glanced over the fact (Josh) Barnett tested positive for 3 banned substances after Couture fight," Askren, Bellator's reigning welterweight champion, posted on Twitter Wednesday morning.

Not surprisingly, it didn't take long for Barnett to respond.

"Did I piss in your cheerios or something or do you just like the view from your high chair? Have fun in obscurity," Barnett wrote back.

"I won't even acknowledge VADA. They're entirely agenda driven and that agenda is NOT sport."

From there the conversation continued, with each man challenging the other and raising the stakes.

"I know it doesn't matter to you, but I can look at myself in the mirror and be ok with choices," Askren said. "In 20 years you will have a very hard time doing the same."

"Hardly," Barnett replied. "I lose no sleep at night in the least. You on the other hand have to judge & throw stones just to be relevant. ... It must feel terrible knowing that without casting insults my way nothing you say matters. You're nearly invisible. Rough life.

"Lastly, go f--k yourself you high & mighty prick. If you want to be famous just come run your mouth next time you see me," Barnett finished.

source: mixedmartialarts.com

All Star
Daps
Josh would maul him in a street fight, probably cripple him.

7466831930_09ecd0d8b4_o.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if they ran into each other last night. Askren trains with roofus. He had to be in the building

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'roids gonna roid
I remember White talking about barnett like this guy will never be in the ufc again, since he was caught more than once. This was i think after Sonnen getting caught,

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they all on roids, Dana just gets mad when they get caught because its bad publicity, and also uses it has an excuse
to punish guys he wants to rid of anyway, but gives passes to "boys"