Batman Begins vs. Man of Steel

Which one is the better movie: Batman Begins or Man of Steel?

• Batman Begins

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Man of Steel

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No, because you actually see the Avengers trying to minimize damage and save people's lives.
It helped that there was a team of Avengers and people like Cap, Widow and Hawkeye were not much use against giant flying alien serpent spaceships.
And to use the tired line MoS critics like to use: "Why didn't the Avengers just all fly to the desert leading the invading aliens away from NYC?"

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It helped that there was a team of Avengers and people like Cap, Widow and Hawkeye were not much use against giant flying alien serpent spaceships.
And to use the tired line MoS critics like to use: "Why didn't the Avengers just all fly to the desert leading the invading aliens away from NYC?"

Because the invading force wasn't specifically after the Avengers. The bulk of battle was the Avengers attempting to invade a HUGE invading force. If the Avengers flew to the desert a few aliens would have followed but the rest would have just obliterated New York.

There was a small handful of Kryptonians who were specifically targeting Kal.

There are plot holes to be sure in Avengers, but not as many as are in Man of Steel.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Because the invading force wasn't specifically after the Avengers. The bulk of battle was the Avengers attempting to invade a HUGE invading force. If the Avengers flew to the desert a few aliens would have followed but the rest would have just obliterated New York.

There was a small handful of Kryptonians who were specifically targeting Kal.

There are plot holes to be sure in Avengers, but not as many as are in Man of Steel.
By the end of the movie Zod gave two fukks about Superman, his primary objective was to kill every human being he could get his hands on (he even said as much) as a way of hurting Superman. So exactly what good would Superman flying to the moon do when the guy he was trying to lead away from populated areas would have just watched him fly away and started picking off humans left and right?
And this isn't a criticism of Avengers because I liked that movie too its just that it gets a pass while at the same time being used as way to overly criticize MoS.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No, because you actually see the Avengers trying to minimize damage and save people's lives.

Minimize damage? Hulk was jumping off buildings fukking them up, they were shooting down them plane things letting them crash where ever and even lured a big ass dragon thing deep in the city

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i havent seen MOS, is it really a bad movie ? i thought batman begins was boring.....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Minimize damage? Hulk was jumping off buildings fukking them up, they were shooting down them plane things letting them crash where ever and even lured a big ass dragon thing deep in the city

They kept a full scale alien invasion confined to a small portion of the city, and yes damage was minimized, that's not to say there was no damage, but the entire city sure as hell wasn't destroyed.

Cap and Black Widow was mostly protecting the civilians.

Hulk and Thor were focused on taking down those large dragon things.

Iron man was working on containment.

Hawkeye was also working on containment but also letting the others know where they were needed most.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Just was Man of Steel on my PS4 with that 10 credit from PSN. and it was the truth. It just was very logical. And that made the movie better than any other Superman movie. It just made everything almost seem real. But goddamn @ all those people getting merked. The one thing that I would never see in a Superman movie. I actually Supes put them hands on homey @ the end