battle rap bloggers era is corny as fukk

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
battle rap bloggers need to go away now. it's just a bunch of nerds who couldn't rap or get on stage, but wants the attention of the nikkas on stage.

on one side you got a gay nerd with a faq mustache begging to have his name said, and on the other side you got another dork who makes videos from his garage talkin about a movement :camby:

get these attention whorin ass nikkas da fukk outta here...and also that fat nikka who wants to get on the camera all the time suckin off conceited's gay ass

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only one I fukk wit is Jayblac, dude is actually talented as far as humor goes. The rest of dem nikkas I agree witchu

i agree...I don't mind jayblac...his review videos be crackin me up. he doesn't take himself too seriously. the other bloggers tho :dahell:

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flip entertaining don't get me wrong but that nikka will do anything for a view man. Attention whoring at its finest

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay Blac used to be funny, but then after he started working with U Dubb, he wasn't really the same.

The rest of these guys - to watch a dude explain battle rap for 15+ minutes, is just too much. I can respect that they found a niche for themselves, but they are not interesting enough to listen to. :ld:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Jayblac & BigCheese are the only cats I have bookmarked regarding battle rap.

I'm glad angryfan exists... but i'm not his audience for the most part.

BigCheese is that dude.