Bellator 199 presents "Lowered Expectations" [5/12, 9 pm EST] (King Mo/Bader, Daley/Fitch, Pico)

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Yo Daley just laying in the ground n pound talking shyt to the announcers about bellator and Fitch. Love this dude

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Just finished watching this. This was a good card, besides Jon Fitch's boring ass.

Finished it in 35 mins flat :blessed:

good thing i didint go to this, trick....we aint never gonna see that sengoku version of king mo ever again. and hes off the juice. smh

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
good thing i didint go to this, trick....we aint never gonna see that sengoku version of king mo ever again. and hes off the juice. smh

That staph infection took so much out of him. He says he's moving to 185 now, but I don't even know he can make that cut. He hasn't done that since Strikeforce, right?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
That staph infection took so much out of him. He says he's moving to 185 now, but I don't even know he can make that cut. He hasn't done that since Strikeforce, right?

I legit don’t remember it’s been so long. I don’t think it’ll make a dofference , getting slept by bader in 2018...his cardio is already ass. I think we’re witnessing the end of king mo, damn shame too because he never got that ufc national stage shine

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I legit don’t remember it’s been so long. I don’t think it’ll make a dofference , getting slept by bader in 2018...his cardio is already ass. I think we’re witnessing the end of king mo, damn shame too because he never got that ufc national stage shine

maybe the weight loss will help improve his cardio. the cardio is a definite issue though, he should've finished rampage last year, but opted to just hug him against the fence. and he almost had that phil davis fight but i remember he got very tired.