Bellator S#it Show [2/18]"Mitrione Pulls Out, Fedor Fight Cancelled" (Patricky Pitbull/Josh Thomson)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Card has been sub-par, could really use the main event to deliver. If Thomson wins, I guess he gets the LW title shot against Chandler.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So much for that :francis:, Bellator really has shallow divisions if they will have Pitbull rematch Chandler so soon.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That first shot had Kos out there break dancing :mjlol:
Ain't won in 5 years been finished in 5 of his last 6:hhh: I thought the only reason he was acquired was for Daley? At this point they should really just cut him for his own safety dude looks like a CTE case in waiting

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Bellator S#it Show [2/18]
:deadmanny:
It's kind of funny how I am seeing this all over the internet like it's news. I am like really? It took y'all this show to say that? I have seen worse bellator shows.

Was looking at wiki and was shocked to see Coker has already been there for 3 years.. Apart from a handful of shows not much has improved from an entertainment standpoint and he hasn't elevated brand awareness either. They had something special when it was on espn deportes never been the same since

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The whole entire card was worth it just for Patricky/Thomson :yeshrug:
Did you see it live or memorex?

Ps anyone notice the amount of times koscheck lead with his arm extended and fingers pointed at his opponent? McCarthy (who often has no problem making himself the story) was sounding like a broken record warning him to close his palms. Didn't effect the outcome or anything I just thought it was interesting the amount of leeway he was given, sort of adds more weight to the theory this rule was specifically designed for Jon Jones. Cuz we all know he wouldn't have been given that many warnings..