• The Greek

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Simmons

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
We haven't even seen Simmons play yet breh.

And regardless, Giannis is the way to go because his length, defense, fastbreak ability, scoring touch from the inside, and vast improvement in a short time just makes him seem like the all around better player. He has top 5 potential with the way he's improving, I have no idea if Simmons will have that.

Better thread would be Embiid vs. Giannis.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
giannis got more tools than ben and damn near anybody out
ben makes some cool passes but we don't know how he's gonna get buckets on the big stage yet
right now the alphabet boy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Giannis already the 2nd best player I've ever seen on the Fast break after LeBron :manny:

How do you stop a guy that size with such excellent co-ordination coming down the sidelines at full speed?

Even with 2 defenders getting back they just look like pylons out there.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Giannis is my guy, but barring if Simmons can come back from injury from what I saw.
Simmons has a higher poise and maturity level earlier on and plays in more control than giannis at the same timeline comparison and the talk of his shot was a lie.

Can't wait to see both square off cause I like the prospect of the sixers making it back.
Plus I am the bucks fan around here, too.

So I am all team giannis but Simmons definitely with his small window of play made me team Simmons, too.

Rooting both on, and want to see both succeed.

Art Barr

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Was going say this comparison stupid because it's an age difference and Giannis is way more developed with multiple years in the league......
then i googled and saw Giannis is only 1 year older than ben simmons :damn: