"Benjamin Button Special" haircut for kids that want to "act grown”

Daps
:why:

man growing up...some neighborhoods roasted cats for dirty kicks, others got laced for dressing bummy...

but us?

us nikka? a fukked up cut was unforgivable in our eyes. it was something you just didnt do like sticking a fork in a electrical socket or playing with a book of matches in the living room. if your lineup or fade wasn't together...you either wore a hat or you just took your lashes like a g. some dudes couldnt take it. they either cried or started scrappin because it was too much to bear. lol.

i swear if that kid came to my school...he wouldnt have made it outta homeroom. :pachaha:

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
B9A53woIgAM_a-z.jpg

need a smiley of the bottom right :pachaha:

FHMaz8R.png

Rush job.....I'll clean it up in a bit.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The whooping could also lead to psychological trauma breh :lupe:

The whooping certainly could, but it's an immediate punishment that lasts only a few minutes at best. This haircut is like a psychological whooping every day for at least a week straight that's triggered every time he sees his own reflection and when cruel kids make fun of him both at school and after school in his own neighborhood, it's quite obvious which punishment carries the more harmful psychological effects.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps

man growing up...some neighborhoods roasted cats for dirty kicks, others got laced for dressing bummy...

but us?

us nikka? a fukked up cut was unforgivable in our eyes. it was something you just didnt do like sticking a fork in a electrical socket or playing with a book of matches in the living room. if you your lineup or fade wasn't together...you either wore a hat or you just took your lashes like a g. some dudes couldnt take it. they either cried or started scrappin because it was too much to bear. lol.

i swear if that kid came to my school...he wouldnt have made it outta homeroom. :pachaha:
My grandma (god bless her) gave me the most fukked up haircut because I was fukking around in school. I flew straight that whole year.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

but us?

us nikka? a fukked up cut was unforgivable in our eyes. it was something you just didnt do like sticking a fork in a electrical socket or playing with a book of matches in the living room. if you your lineup or fade wasn't together...you either wore a hat or you just took your lashes like a g. some dudes couldnt take it. they either cried or started scrappin because it was too much to bear. lol.

Perfect example