Benny The Butcher details learned his wife cheated on him while he was in prison, Blames Himself,

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nah bruh. Pain is normal, but so is reacting to it. Nothing wrong with embracing the hurt then moving it on. And in this case he’s just telling a story years removed from it.

That’s normal.

What’s abnormal is acting like you Superman and don’t have feelings. Them be the nggas to snap and kill a bytch —-or themselves
Exactly. Being betrayed is one of the worst feelings ever. Hurts like hell. :to:

Some people kill, commit suicide and do other crazy shyt after something like that.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
A bytch cheating on you ain't the end of the world. Grow some fukking nuts, cut her loose and move on.

I swear these young people-men and women make these basic ass happenings into something greater than they actually are and even worse they internalize the fact somebody else ain't shyt as if it's their own fault smfh.

Him and Gibbs need to squash they lil "yo my girl a thot but so is yours!" they got and get to making music or somethin. nikkas known more for he said she said then spitting.
Says the Christian man that brags about walking in Christ 😅😅😅

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I thought I was gonna die the first time I got cheated on as a youngin:russ:

I was heavy in the gym at the time and couldn't go for like 3 months. Lost all motivation.

She was the first thing on my mind when my eyes opened and the last thing on my mind at night.

The thought of some other guy making her make the ugly face drove me damn near insane.

Sounds like more to Benny's story tho.

Ain't know way she just casually telling him that the other guy is married....what should I do? :lupe:
That's the craziest take away from this story

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
lol I remember when I was in prison and it was a dude in there sick because his girl sent a letter telling him that she was pregnant by another dude smh

fukked up part about it was the section of the prison we were in was for people that was either short timers or they was going to work release smh

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
lol I remember when I was in prison and it was a dude in there sick because his girl sent a letter telling him that she was pregnant by another dude smh

fukked up part about it was the section of the prison we were in was for people that was either short timers or they was going to work release smh
Damn he had light time. :mjcry:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I listened to dude. I get what he was saying, but my disagreement is when he said that he didn't fault her for cheating...

Also, him saying that wasn't all the way factual because he gave her the proverbial death penalty.

My overall point is that I don't believe in not holding women accountable for their actions.

Someone cheating is a conscious decision that said person makes. Said person definitely knows what he/she is doing and her writing the dear John letter was definitely a conscious decision!

But, I am glad that dude charged his ex wife to the game, became rich and re married. Perhaps, he learned a lesson and will stay out of trouble and focus on his success and new life.

Last edited:

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
That shyt painful to hear

But either if u are in prison or overseas in the military for 6 months or a year, just remember that your wife p*ssy gets urges and a dildo isn’t going to do it..

Just remember someone hit that facebook page up

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
A bytch cheating on you ain't the end of the world. Grow some fukking nuts, cut her loose and move on.

I swear these young people-men and women make these basic ass happenings into something greater than they actually are and even worse they internalize the fact somebody else ain't shyt as if it's their own fault smfh.

Him and Gibbs need to squash they lil "yo my girl a thot but so is yours!" they got and get to making music or somethin. nikkas known more for he said she said then spitting.

Move on?
:gucci: you a near 40 nikka who known cuz for crying on this forum bout how your dad called you gay 30 years ago and now you in therapy

You can't even move on from this forum :gucci:

you made a retirement thread and everything :mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Move on?
:gucci: you a near 40 nikka who known cuz for crying on this forum bout how your dad called you gay 30 years ago and now you in therapy

Eat my shyt you clown ass fakkit

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
All women cheat
:yeshrug:

Still hurts when you find out

When I was locked up you'd see dudes on the phone crying because their bytch "broke bad" aka smashed a new dude
:francis: but that's on them

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Move on?

:russ: