Bernie Sanders Raised 7 MILLION in 24 Hours (Holy Christ)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
:banderas::mindblown::lawd::dead::dead::deadrose::deadrose:

graphic

Insanity............... People want change so fast it will make your head spin apparently.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked how he plugged his donation site during his victory speech. Cruz pulled the same move lol.

Bernieis saying what people want to hear.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Genius to talk about money in politics, criticize the $10000 a plate fundraisers in Manhattan and then start a fundraiser on victory night asking for whatever on his website.

Only Sanders could do that.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
All strictly off 27 dollar donations :wow:

Minus the fact that the $27 dollar donation statistic is incredibly flawed. Every single donation made will count as a "donation". So, many of his supporters are donating $1 fifty different times, therefore completely skewing the true average donation amount. That is why that lying sack of garbage in Hillary sent out emails this week asking for $1 donations.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Minus the fact that the $27 dollar donation statistic is incredibly flawed. Every single donation made will count as a "donation". So, many of his supporters are donating $1 fifty different times, therefore completely skewing the true average donation amount. That is why that lying sack of garbage in Hillary sent out emails this week asking for $1 donations.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.
Say it ain't so Bernie :wow: don't tell me you got them funny numbahs :sadcam:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Say it ain't so Bernie :wow: don't tell me you got them funny numbahs :sadcam:

Just search "I'm not kidding Maddi" and you'll see the email she sent out. She's a scum bag liar, but Bernie has those manipulated donation numbers, granted it's not his fault that his supporters are donating the way they are.