Best Boxing Video Games Ever!

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was going to say something about Fight Night Champion(the best boxing game) not being on the list but this is an old video. The Contender 2 for psx was good as well.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Fight Night Champion had the best play control and graphics. Had to because it was the most recent version.

Fight Night Round Three was the biggest jump in graphics from the previous version (plus I liked how classic fights had filters like a black and white fight when had Robinson vs LaMotta.

Fight Night Round 2 had the best career mode. I liked how if I was to choose Ali, I started my career in 1960, and would see my contemporaries come up in the ranks like Frazier and Foreman as I advanced my career. By the time you retired as an old head, you might see an up and coming Evander Holyfield. Not sure why they took this out in the later versions.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
044f3a85f8b8aef51cc00e826e7dbdf6.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Fight Night Champion had the best play control and graphics. Had to because it was the most recent version.

Fight Night Round Three was the biggest jump in graphics from the previous version (plus I liked how classic fights had filters like a black and white fight when had Robinson vs LaMotta.

Fight Night Round 2 had the best career mode. I liked how if I was to choose Ali, I started my career in 1960, and would see my contemporaries come up in the ranks like Frazier and Foreman as I advanced my career. By the time you retired as an old head, you might see an up and coming Evander Holyfield. Not sure why they took this out in the later versions.

Brehs wanted the fantasy matchups. Just made me think about during CES time when EA dropped the Fight Night Round 3 demo. Actually, nine years to the day today. That was the most impressive thing at the time. I remember when that game was on Live and everyone wanted to be Jeff Lacy. That fukking left hook every time.