Best free VPNs to use? (Daps and rep)

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
why does everybody recommend this trash i don't get it

first of all the server list for PIA is short as fukk, not even like 30 IPs you can connect to. Second the VPNs UI is disgusting and extremely dated. These dudes cant code for shyt. I have no idea why they're so popular. Only positive they have is how fast you connect to a server but thats it
I've used it for two years... downloaded hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of music/games/movies/programs and have yet to receive a single warning letter from my ISP. Many other PIA users can say the same thing(if they're using it for piracy) That's why it's so recommend.....Your trash is my treasure :jawalrus:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
I've used it for two years... downloaded hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of music/games/movies/programs and have yet to receive a single warning letter from my ISP. Many other PIA users can say the same thing(if they're using it for piracy) That's why it's so recommend.....Your trash is my treasure :jawalrus:
so it does what every other VPN does, "mask" your IP lol

this doesn't explain why your recommending it. It doesn't even have a LA server for fukks sake

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
theres people who do what you did without a VPN :mjlol: thats nothing to feel brag about just being honest

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
so it does what every other VPN does, "mask" your IP lol

this doesn't explain why your recommending it. It doesn't even have a LA server for fukks sake
It's the #1 rated pay VPN and you're the one questioning it.:mjlol:...Why would you even need an LA server? No matter where you're connected you won't lose speed. Just because there are only 30 different countries(cities) to choose from doesn't mean you're IP doesn't switch up every time you connect. Why would you even need more than 30 anyways? PIA doesn't log you IP address like what was said above so if the government even wants to waste their time and step in they couldn't get your information. At the end of the day it's only $30 for a year now if $30 dollars is such a big problem for you than you can use a free VPN and have your IP logged it's all good. As for the boring interface send them an email they may add some color for you. I'm not "bragging" about downloaded shyt i'm just not being a dumbass.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp

Of all pay VPN services listed in the article above PIA has the most diverse selection of IP's

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
It's the #1 rated pay VPN and you're the one questioning it.:mjlol:...Why would you even need an LA server? No matter where you're connected you won't lose speed. Just because there are only 30 different countries(cities) to choose from doesn't mean you're IP doesn't switch up every time you connect. Why would you even need more than 30 anyways? PIA doesn't log you IP address like what was said above so if the government even wants to waste their time and step in they couldn't get your information. At the end of the day it's only $30 for a year now if $30 dollars is such a big problem for you than you can use a free VPN and have your IP logged it's all good. As for the boring interface send them an email they may add some color for you. I'm not "bragging" about downloaded shyt i'm just not being a dumbass.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2403388,00.asp

Of all pay VPN services listed in the article above PIA has the most diverse selection of IP's
because... why would you even need a VPN? :upsetfavre: if all you use it for is downloading torrenting then you obviously will question it.

And believe it or not every VPN logs, your never 100% safe. If the FBI walks into PIA headquarters right now and asks what you were doing they aren't going to refrain from giving them that information. Even without logging, it can always be traced back to you if you ever do get investigated. That'll never happen but yeah just throwing it out there lol

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
because... why would you even need a VPN? :upsetfavre: if all you use it for is downloading torrenting then you obviously will question it.

And believe it or not every VPN logs, your never 100% safe. If the FBI walks into PIA headquarters right now and asks what you were doing they aren't going to refrain from giving them that information. Even without logging, it can always be traced back to you if you ever do get investigated. That'll never happen but yeah just throwing it out there lol

The FBI ain't walking through the door for some torrenting fam :russ:

And weren't you torrenting before without any type of protection :mjpls:

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
The FBI ain't walking through the door for some torrenting fam :russ:

And weren't you torrenting before without any type of protection :mjpls:
obviously not i even said so in that post. If all you use VPNs for is torrenting any will work. Most ISPs don't even care about that shyt. Torrenting doesn't put anybody at harm.

PIA imo aside from their speeds is trash. Only like 30 IPs and the UI/app is god awful :scust:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
obviously not i even said so in that post. If all you use VPNs for is torrenting any will work. Most ISPs don't even care about that shyt. Torrenting doesn't put anybody at harm.

PIA imo aside from their speeds is trash. Only like 30 IPs and the UI/app is god awful :scust:

Nah, any VPN will not work, the free ones have leakage, especially those that are browser based which have a bunch of exploits to begin with.

If you're using a VPN you should be using OpenVPN over whatever UI comes with your service.