Best NYC Internet Service?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hey yall,
So the title basically says it all but a little more context. I have optimum and while my service once I swapped out their router for one of my own is pretty great and reliable. The price on the bill for internet only is about 70 bucks for 300mbps but my real issue with them is that the customer service is trash. These fools charged me for a service repair that never happened. Basically one of their reps told me I needed a new modem after I was having issues setting up a new personal router I bought. The router basically started working on it own but we figured we'd get the new modem if it's free. Next day comes and two techs call me trying to come earlier than the scheduled time of 5pm. Then another rep calls and says it was a mistake and we don't need to upgrade so we don't get the upgrade.

Long story shorter they then tried to apply 80 dollars for a modem exchange or service repair that never happened. I called them and got the charge removed but I'm tired of their shyt. With that said what is a better internet service?