best youtube channels

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
what are the best youtube fitness channels and/or sites in the ColiGym's opinion?

Daps
frank yang...has turned into mostly philosophy/mindfuk type videos, but still good for advice...one of his latest vids is on why dirty bulking is bs...

snake diet...unconventional advice...dry fasting, and i've started drinking apple cider vinegar before meals to lower insulin...

athlean-x....pretty standard...but he has good videos on how to recover from injuries

tyrone magnus....has good videos on water fasting/motivation....

fledge fitness....videos on intermittent fasting/the warrior diet.....

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Honestly only one I even care to occasionally check on nowadays is Jason Blaha. Not exciting, but covers relevant current topics that are straight to the point. I appreciate him cliffnoting his vids within 3 minutes before going into detail. I treat his vids like informational podcasts: queue up for background noise. I'm not into the "day in the life of..." stuff anymore, though. If that's your thing start with Chris Jones. He created the style 90% of fitness youtubers run with.

And if you want intermittent fasting info just go to www.leangains.com. Everyone just regurgitates his info anyway. Kinobody made a internet career out of it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mature muscle and fitness

Also

Pump chasers

Mike rashid

Last edited:

HAL 9000

Liberty
Daps
Reppin
Utah
Athlean X - Great tips. He also shows you how to do the important lifts with good form.

Elliot Hulse: Great advice on a lot of topics. Check his Strengthcamp channel for lifting advice. *pro-tip*: his older videos are better than his more recent ones.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Kali Muscle. Out of all the youtube fitness channels ive watched i didnt start to noticed gains till i watched his videos cuz he kept it simple.

High reps and constant tension
:yeshrug:

But i dont take advice on his diet:patrice:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Athlean X and Scott Herman. Straight to the point. The others are becoming life blogs.

Daps
jeff berwick...vegan/fasting videos mixed w/ some anarchist philosophy.....seems to be livin the life in mexico

austin dunham for bodyweight exercises

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Jason Blaha – For balance information,
Enhanced Athlete – In-depth insight into the professional bodybuilding world and steroids
Dylan Gemelli – Knowledge about AAS, HGH, Insulin and Sarms
Ric Darsin – Insight into the golden era of bodybuilding
What I have learned – Info about health, longevity and brain power
Dave Palumbo - Serious bodybuilding info
Vegan Gains, Hodgetwins, Bodybuilding in Thailand for the laughs and not so serious information

Last edited: