Better Semi Realistic Superhero Movie: Kickass or Super?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I just got done rewatching both and they are both awesome movies. Both are similar because they involve regular people putting on costumes and fighting crime. Both get really dark at points (although Super was pretty dark the whole way through). I give the slight edge to Super, because Rainn Wilson is really good at playing that strange weirdo that you see in the back of a bus or something. But let me know what you think.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Kick-Ass by far....largely on the strength of Nic Cage's insane Adam-West-like portrayal of Big Daddy.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Kick-Ass hands down. I remember seeing it when it was released and couldn't believe the dark turn the movie took, great movie and everyone played their part greatly. Super was a good comedy, Wilson and Paige made a good team, ending was crazy though lol Aren't they working on a sequel for kick-ass?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Kick-Ass hands down. I remember seeing it when it was released and couldn't believe the dark turn the movie took, great movie and everyone played their part greatly. Super was a good comedy, Wilson and Paige made a good team, ending was crazy though lol Aren't they working on a sequel for kick-ass?

Yea, I believe the sequel is in production now, I like both movies though I think they will both go down as classics imo.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
That wrench in super was killing me though. Kick ass got a tad bit ridiculous at the end in the gun fights. Hit girl was moving like she was in the matrix so I'll take away some reality points.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah Nic Cage really did well in Kick Ass.

i seen a dvd in blockbuster with Woody Harrelson but i didn't pick it up. i think it is one of those realistic type ones, did anyone see that?

and shout outs to Blankman, that shyt was hilarious

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
kickass, its a damn shame that comic store in the movie was a real chain comic store in phoenix az, mad famous cats would pass through there chandler store mark millar, todd mcfarlane, jim lee and even at one point michael jackson :sadbron: its bankrupt now :sadbron:

atomic-comics-chandler.jpg