Bill Cosby is not Cliff Huxtable

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my question is

why do you believe the allegations?

they are probably true. the timing is a little suspect though. you have a huge case of police violence against an innocent black child that already caused riots, and all of a sudden they are demonizing a black idol all over the news :patrice:

Daps
my question is

why do you believe the allegations?

A lot of these nikkas believe them simply because of the number of women that came forward. That's it. :snoop:

I keep tryna tell these nikkas.....the number of accusers shouldn't be a factor in 'guessing' if someone's guilty, if they're rich and famous. That's a whole different situation. That's probably the only situation where you can reasonably expect a bunch of random hoes to come together, and make false accusations of rape against one man.

Now if it was some regular-income, random-ass nikka being accused of rape by over a dozen women, then I could understand people believing that nikka might be guilty (even though it STILL wouldn't be proof enough to claim that person's guilty)

Just wait until these hoes start trying to get money out of this shyt......I think at least one of them already said they plan to file a civil suit :snoop:....

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Chapelle said it best in one of his stand up specials. "People forget that Bill used to be just another nikka from Philly. "