Bill Maher shuts down Cornel West's stupidity equating Trump and Hillary

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
that's what separates folks like West from you clown ass Black Democrats... getting shot down isn't acceptable and the fact that you've resigned yourself to that shows the bankruptcy of your politics and moral vision. and if the person who is president doesn't matter for that state of affairs -- if you care about the issue at all -- it would follow that you ought to support a revolutionary break with the system/status quo and not accept it.

but you don't

the extent of your political vision was "vote for Hillary" and next time it'll be "vote for Booker/Harris/Kaine/whatever other soft liberal establishment politician they put up"

:what:

who said it was acceptable & what dose democrats gotta do with this ?

and why do yall so called militants only focus on liberals/democrats while saying a peep about the conservatives/republicans whom openly hate yall fukking guts & wish demise on your black azz

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Heres an unavoidable fact : Hillary would have been a worse president than Obama by virtue of her being more hawkish and to the right of Obama.

yeah she way too hawkish for my liken
but she was a million times to the second power better than anybody on the other side

and im really not feeling the term
worst then obama - cause that implies bam was a bad pres

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Going to watch the video for the first time. I've deliberately avoided it because of the cringey thumbnail of Cornel West yelling. Worried that I might suffer 2nd hand embarrassment. Don't like seeing a black man act a fool on a national platform.