Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Crossed $2000 today
:mjgrin:

If you took financial advice from @88m3 Financial Services, it's a regret you'll never forget :heh:

How I feel about the idiots who didn't listen to me during all those years....

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
If you guys are not cashing out, you are not making any money

If you ARE cashing out, I assume you are buying more. In which case, I will be waiting on all your posts about how much money you lost in the next crash.

But on the internet, no one has ever lost money in bitcoin. I keep forgetting:rudy:

No matter what price it goes to, nothing I have ever said about Bitcoin changes. The stupidity of it all is almost too profound for words. But people can sometimes make cash off of others stupidity

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
If you guys are not cashing out, you are not making any money

If you ARE cashing out, I assume you are buying more. In which case, I will be waiting on all your posts about how much money you lost in the next crash.

But on the internet, no one has ever lost money in bitcoin. I keep forgetting:rudy:

No matter what price it goes to, nothing I have ever said about Bitcoin changes. The stupidity of it all is almost too profound for words. But people can sometimes make cash off of others stupidity
This deep bro. Thanks for explaining how cashing out works:russell:

I'll tell you what nobody on the internet does. Takes their L, admits they were wrong, and shuts the fucc up:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This deep bro. Thanks for explaining how cashing out works:russell:

I'll tell you what nobody on the internet does. Takes their L, admits they were wrong, and shuts the fucc up:mjgrin:

So you haven't made any real, noteworthy money in Bitcoin over the course of 4 years then. Got it:laff:

EDIT: 4 years ago the bitcoin stans were saying that it would be a real currency by now, and also have a million dollar valuation:laff:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
So you haven't made any real, noteworthy money in Bitcoin over the course of 4 years then. Got it:laff:

EDIT: 4 years ago the bitcoin stans were saying that it would be a real currency by now, and also have a million dollar valuation:laff:
What some unnamed stans who arent me said 4 years ago is not my problem
Why are you still in this thread? Anyone who took your advice would have missed out on an opportunity to make money IF THEY CASHED OUT TODAY, YESTERDAY, LAST MONTH, 2 MONTHS AGO, 3 MONTHS AGO, AND SO ON. :krs: :troll:

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
bought ethereum at $30 per coin a few months ago... now it's at $150 and i just bought some more :ahh:
got about 40% bitcoin and 60% eth in my portfolio... this year gonna be good for us brehs

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Bitcoin up 10% since this loser posted and told you to sell :mjlol:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
@Brady Hoke's Artery wanna come in here and tell everyone how salty you are?

You turned your lunch money from mom into a few thousand dollars. Congrats. You know that FOMO going to hit you real hard though when you keep thinking it's going to appreciate, until it dumps again.

I made money on Bitcoin in 2014 before you even knew what it was and it's still not near a milion per coin you predicted.

:umad:

When you have 140k in the bank and over a million in mortgages, come holler at me.

:umad: