Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If you guys are not cashing out, you are not making any money

If you ARE cashing out, I assume you are buying more. In which case, I will be waiting on all your posts about how much money you lost in the next crash.

But on the internet, no one has ever lost money in bitcoin. I keep forgetting:rudy:

No matter what price it goes to, nothing I have ever said about Bitcoin changes. The stupidity of it all is almost too profound for words. But people can sometimes make cash off of others stupidity
We cashing out and buying lap dances. Took two weeks off work and am going to Cali this weekend with my wins.

Despite your best efforts at hating, we winning out here!!

Last edited:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
bought ethereum at $30 per coin a few months ago... now it's at $150 and i just bought some more :ahh:
got about 40% bitcoin and 60% eth in my portfolio... this year gonna be good for us brehs
I'll be honest , which allegedly no one who invests in here is, and say I missed the boat on this ETH wave. I think I got in when it was at 13 but sold way early to use that money for something . At 160-175 is there still juice to be squeezed out of it in the short term? I'd actually just like to do the opposite of what 88m3 and Associates recommend since that has worked great for me in the BTC space :heh:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing... so at this point would buying Bitcoins be a bad move? Would Ethereum be a better purchase for potential growth?

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
I'll be honest , which allegedly no one who invests in here is, and say I missed the boat on this ETH wave. I think I got in when it was at 13 but sold way early to use that money for something . At 160-175 is there still juice to be squeezed out of it in the short term? I'd actually just like to do the opposite of what 88m3 and Associates recommend since that has worked great for me in the BTC space :heh:

depends on how short term, could move past $200 in the next week or two but i see it holding at $160-180 for a while. the price should go up after the new metropolis fork at the end of the summer, it's a big update to ethereum that will result in wider adoption. could be at $500 or more by end of year :wow:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fukk Coinbase.

I was planning on spending 1k investing in Ethereum today but when I try to add my card I kept getting a failure message which come to find out the server is having issues, and now I gotta wait 24 hours due to me having to many attempts of wanting to add a card. Got me heated brehs.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Coinbase.

I was planning on spending 1k investing in Ethereum today but when I try to add my card I kept getting a failure message which come to find out the server is having issues, and now I gotta wait 24 hours due to me having to many attempts of wanting to add a card. Got me heated brehs.
yeah that bullshyt happened to me too. apparently they only accept Visa, not Mastercard. :hhh: fukked me up

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing... so at this point would buying Bitcoins be a bad move? Would Ethereum be a better purchase for potential growth?
according to some, bitcoin is reaching its peak and people will opt for ETH, which is 15x cheaper rn

i would hop on it ASAP. last month ETH was like $50? now it's almost $200