Black Insanity, Attempted Trump Coup, and Immigration Lies? 2/15

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah that would be easier to follow and I might sticky it.

I dont think she deserves to be sticked by herself. Maybe if there was general "Modern Black Social Commentary" Youtube thread that was stickied that would be beneficial to allow for continued dialog on various current events, and allow users to discover new you tubers. At the end of the day individual threads for people the majority havent heard of won't be too beneficial because people simply won't click.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
yeah I'm not a big fan of her myself ...or that guy she's with whos always talking about black wealth disparities. :yeshrug:

The black wealth angle particularly bugs me because "wealth" as pertains to the u.s. system pertains to worth which isn't assessed by African Americans.

Why is that a problem?

My family can own 4 homes "worth" 40k a pop on the open market. Total 160k on open market
1. My grandparents can live in one avoiding nursing home fees
2. My cousin a college student could live in another to avoid room and board fees
3. A recently married uncle could live in the 3rd while saving to buy a new home
4. The last home could be rented out to a family friend bringing in revenue.

Note: this isnt a facetious argument my family(grandaddy) owns property and this has been a normal type setup as people move in and out of homes.

Now a cac can come along and buy a home worth 200k with fewer rooms less square footage in terms of property etc. and I'm suppose to feel some type of way cause some cac says their asset is worth more than mine :rudy: ...fukk outta here :mjlol: Every time he gets on that wealth shyt I tune out ...not because black wealth is unimportant:whoa: but because of the angle he approaches the subject.

I'm not chasing some random valuation that cacs dictate when I have my own means of assessment.:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yeah I'm not a big fan of her myself ...or that guy she's with whos always talking about black wealth disparities. :yeshrug:

The black wealth angle particularly bugs me because "wealth" as pertains to the u.s. system pertains to worth which isn't assessed by African Americans.

Why is that a problem?

My family can own 4 homes "worth" 40k a pop on the open market. Total 160k on open market
1. My grandparents can live in one avoiding nursing home fees
2. My cousin a college student could live in another to avoid room and board fees
3. A recently married uncle could live in the 3rd while saving to buy a new home
4. The last home could be rented out to a family friend bringing in revenue.

Note: this isnt a facetious argument my family(grandaddy) owns property and this has been a normal type setup as people move in and out of homes.

Now a cac can come along and buy a home worth 200k with fewer rooms less square footage in terms of property etc. and I'm suppose to feel some type of way cause some cac says their asset is worth more than mine :rudy: ...fukk outta here :mjlol: Every time he gets on that wealth shyt I tune out ...not because black wealth is unimportant:whoa: but because of the angle he approaches the subject.

I'm not chasing some random valuation that cacs dictate when I have my own means of assessment.:camby:

Your ideas about wealth valuation don't mean a damn thing in this system of white supremacy :martin:

When you compete with whitey, you'll be competing on HIS terms :ufdup:

When it's time to sell our properties, your $400,000 mini mansion in atlanta can't fukk with my $600,000 1 bedroom apt in frisco :win: