Black Panther is ProBlack and anybody hating on it isn’t

Genos

Superstar
Daps
And what do you propose to replace capitalism with? Soviet style communism?:patrice:

Nothing else works. It goes against human nature. Capitalism can be corrupted as it isn't perfect, but it is better than all the alternatives.

I think in a way you are missing the point. Capitalism is a human system because it's designed for human nature (selfishness), it's for everyone not just white people. Whites are not more human than blacks.
Why is the only style of communism Soviet style? I get what you are saying about capitalism and how its a system but how capitalism has spread throughout the world is rooted in white supremacy, you will not make a system of capitalism where everyone wins. Not only is that against the nature of capitalism because it needs losers and winners, but the WS gatekeepers (banks, us military and its allies, media, the controllers of resources like oil) will not let that happen in a capitalist system because they would have to give up power to give people more. This system is being broken down in front of your eyes right now due to technological advancement and whites are freaking out. I personally think that with enough technological advancement (advanced 3d printing or nanoscale construcitons, A.I, advanced internet, etc) that there will be very little need for money and most things you want will be at your fingertips instantly, so it would be very Marxist but slightly more abstract than what Marx and Engels predicted. But you are right, capitalism is the best system at the moment and the comforts of white supremacy are......comforting but in the end of the day capitalism fukks about 80% of the planet over so that 20% can live in relative luxury and that's not good for the planet or humans. But I think it still has another 10-15 years left before its not needed anymore.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Did he say spend or circulate? Passing wealth to your children as well as funding future projects to employ other blacks can be seen as circulating dollars in the black community.
Passing wealth doesnt mean the black dollar will stay within our economic domain, as another poster mentioned that a particular well known actor is getting funding outside of Hollywood, shyt America far as its concerned, because for some strange reason, his fellow blacks wont invest circulate dollars in the black community..

Bu Bu Bu because of THIS movie, the actors will circulate monies within THEIR family and you want to call it circulating wealth in the black community...okay.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I just came back from seeing this movie brehs.

Nicolas-Cage-Son-Weston-Coppola-Cage-12.gif

indescribably good.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
you do know that generational wealth is literally a person creating wealth and then... passing it down to the next generation right you confused dumbasses. Like it’s not something that just happens, actions have to be taken for it to happen.

Same with generational opportunity .

Ryan Coogler was poor and homeless, likely because his parents were poor, (like most people who are poor)

Through hard work, he is no longer poor, which means his children will not be poor, which is generational wealth. There are other means of gen. Wealth and opportunity besides creating businesses which is the go to argument for faux militants. Entrepreneurship is one way to create wealth, but not the only way. Fact is most people, regardless of race DO NOT OWN BUSINESSES.

His working for marvel and his other films means that he passes down (one day) a black director to also get the same opportunities he did.

The same way Denzel Washington and Will Smith paved a way for Michael B Jordan who eats directly off of work that Sidney Poitier put in, in old Hollywood, as did Washington and Will Smith.

Is that so hard to understand? It has to be created.

If you were poor, and you are not now, your children will not be (for their childhood)

Create wealth and opportunity by bettering your situation. Don’t complain, just work

The cast of BP, are all creating future opportunity for blacks And I’m sure for their families :smile:

Black Panther” Star (Winston Duke) Is Getting Dragged Because He’s ‘Only’ Dating White Girls
And Michael B Jordan is pawging too. "Generational wealth" "the community" :laff:ok breh

How is a FICTIONAL comic book movie owned by whites, starring a cast that is 25-50% pawging, black empowerment? :laff:You nikkas even tried to say if you aren't all hype about this movie, then you're a c00n. :mjlol:As if buying a ticket to see this white owned movie is the criteria of being Pro Black.

Not only do many black actors/entertainers date out, but they also spend most of their money in NON BLACK businesses. What "money circulating in the community"?
You dumb nikkas were really reaching with this shyt:mjlol:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Passing wealth doesnt mean the black dollar will stay within our economic domain, as another poster mentioned that a particular well known actor is getting funding outside of Hollywood, shyt America far as its concerned, because for some strange reason, his fellow blacks wont invest circulate dollars in the black community..

Bu Bu Bu because of THIS movie, the actors will circulate monies within THEIR family and you want to call it circulating wealth in the black community...okay.

Exactly. These dumb nikkas were really trying to say this money is going to "help the community" :russ:

It will help their kids only, some are going to be mixed, oh yeah and it will help the non black businesses they support. But not "the community"

Same old same old, but dumb nikkas want to act like it's black empowerment :mjlol: