Black Republican Fired By Trump Admin For Critical Article

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:dwillhuh: If you're critical of trump why are you begging his administration for a job, you can find work in the private sector...
The most logical answer would be that it is an area you are very passionate and despite being at odds with the current president you felt you could get meaningful work done in spite of Trump's personal agendas and position.

The more realistic one is that he's an opportunist and this position would allow him higher future income potential in a variety of fields.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The most logical answer would be that it is an area you are very passionate and despite being at odds with the current president you felt you could get meaningful work done in spite of Trump's personal agendas and position.

The more realistic one is that he's an opportunist and this position would allow him higher future income potential in a variety of fields.

:mjlol: trump don't want no free thinkers on his team tho...

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a single one. these c00ns are learning the hard way.
To be fair it's not like you could say comparable things about anyone in politics and expect to still have a job with them- unless you're an asset in some other way like your presence helps to heal/grow the presidents support.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Breh was only 26 and landed that gig. Impressive :ehh:.

What he said wasn't so seething IMO, but I guess when the president is childish...

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:yeshrug:

This guy clearly wasn't vetted properly. The language in that piece is too strong to be easily walked back. It doesn't even sound like the person who wrote that piece would even think about working for Trump. Check the language:
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/302443-a-republican-asks-arent-we-morally-obliged-to-speak

"As an African-American, like so many of my peers, I am concerned about police brutality, the lack of economic and educational opportunities for our urban cities, and the complete disregard for criminal justice reform. Hearing the nominee of my party ignore these harsh truths and opt for words like "law and order" sounds like a coded message from an era in our history that should stay in the past."

"We allowed that hostile takeover to happen on our watch."

"Trump has taken us to a new moral low..."

There's more, but after all that you're gonna beg to work for Trump? Why?:hhh:

:laff: but you're republican (obviously not you OP, the writer of the article)....what THEEEE fukk