Black unemployment hits record low in U.S. (AND I DON'T THINK TRUMP CAUSED IT!!!)

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

that's how certain people in this thread reveal themselves. bu bu bu what does it matter (while knowing the talking points coming down from their side).

this fukker swears he did something in the last year to affect that. no dotard, you just didn't do anything yet to negatively change the trajectory we were already on.

Last edited:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We're so far beyond these silly games. Every top independent mental health professional has concluded that Trump is a danger to humanity and civilization. If this is still somehow unclear to you, you simply aren't living in reality as I told you.
:russ::russ:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
That's not how team politics work breh:lolbron:

I think people who hate Trump would rather this country fail and become a disaster just so they can say "I told toy so".

Similar to the conservatives who hated Obama that are dependent on ACA but want Obamacare to be repealed:mjlol:

Two sides of the same coin. fukking idiots :skip:
Real talk

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He’s not a gun pointed at your head, but white supremacist acts of domestic terror are on the rise - and they’re not being checked by the federal government. Meanwhile police brutality is not only going unpunished, it’s being sanctioned “If you hit their head on a door, rough em up, so what?” And African-American activists are still being deemed terrorist suspects and wrongfully imprisoned (same as it ever was), except now actual terrorist groups like the kkk are being removed from watch lists. This is all the outcome of the patriot act and Bush doctrine being extended to anyone who isn’t a white evangelical conservative.

Just because he’s far too stupid to actually accomplish anything, doesn’t mean he isn’t a danger to our society on a large scale. George Bush was an idiot too, but no child left behind basically gutted inner city schools for a decade. Trump wants to rob non-white men and women blind to use their money to fund his bogus megawall real estate scam because he’s a dirt bag NYC real estate sleazebucket, and all he knows how to do is erect bullshyt facades and slap his name on the side.
But how do you feel about the black unemployment rate:patrice:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I believe in what's going on and what's best for me and my family. I don't see Trump as this imminent threat that you see him. I support his policies on the economy, trade, immigration, and our presence in global economic and security concerns. But I don't agree with his stance on police, his views on marijuana and a few others. I never believe in any politician. I vote for who I feel will push for my main concerns. Some times it's conflicting but that's normal in life.

lmao@ you support his policies on economy
cheeto aint got no damn policies
his policy is whatever the fukk turtle and grannystarver get him to sign.
but lets pretend this is Cheetos "economic policy"

you support the several times proven disastrous trickle down?

:jbhmm:
hmmm.