Blandy going off on hipster era, skinny jean weak fans

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
7dcbZCT.jpg

Lol@ask him politely..."Hey, Blandy, why did u $hit in that girl's bag, u weak b*stard"

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I don't like Orton, but fukk that fan. These people should know better than to bother these guys at the gym, at the airport, or when they're eating.

And how is this dude a wrestling fan and still doesn't know that Randy is an a$$hole in real life? :mindblown:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's this strange lack of empathy fans have.... these people are flying around, working out damn near every day of the week, tired as fukk, not always in the mood to deal with fans.

This entitlement to celebritie's time and personal space in our culture is fukking weird

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
Why even ask if you're gonna take a pic without being in it? Should of just snapped it at a distance and KIM.

And Orton exposed himself. :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I approached him by myself and said, ‘Can I get a picture of you?,’” Martin said. “He gave me a fist bump and replied, ‘Sorry. I can’t hear you,’ pointing to his ear phones We went our separate ways.”

Martin left Orton alone but decided to snap a photo from across the room. Part of that photo can be seen at the end of this post. Martin says this enraged Orton.

“He saw me snap the picture and came up to me got in my face and said, ‘What the f**k are you doing? I said no **ddamn pictures! Are you f**king stupid?’” Martin said. “I said, ‘No. You said you couldn’t hear me.”

Martin’s friend Cody Halstead commented on what he saw. “(Orton) said, ‘I can’t hear you, bro,’ and walked away,” Halstead said. “So Anthony walked back and took a picture anyways and then Randy came over to Anthony, grabbed his hand and was belittling Anthony and pretty much was saying m’fer this, m’fer that.”

The argument continued but Martin says he remained calm. “Still in my face, I said no disrespect man,” Martin said. “‘If you want, I can delete it.’ He said, ‘Yeah. F***ing delete it!’ I said, ‘Okay, seriously, no disrespect.’”

Smart Mark tbh :ehh: