The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Leonardo-DiCaprio-What-the-fukk-are-you-talking-about.gif

I never said anything about Cory being a "progressive", and nobody said jack shyt about charter schools, cuz.

Thread and article in the OP is about Cory Booker being dishonest about his reasoning for voting against this amendment, my question is:

Where is the political expediency in a United States Senator voting for legislation that would directly undermine one of the largest employers and biggest industries in the state he represents?

You might not have expected shyt from Cory, but obviously someone did, hence the article and the thread.

Considering how terrified Dems are of the fascistic regime of racist xenophobic misogynistic fascists invading the White House tomorrow, why, out of 13 motherfukkers that voted against this legislation, is one of only 3 sitting Black US Senators being cannibalized by progressives?

Why is the nikka expected to do something as fukking dumb as kneecap one of the biggest industries in his state to pass some sort of litmus test for the fringe of his political party?

With a Senatorial minority, why are Dems not combinating and consolidating what little power they have left? Do Dems consider Cory expendable, and if so, why?

Considering how the fascistic Aryan Brotherhood is now controlling all 3 branches of govt, the Senator from New Jersey's stirring speech at the DNC as well as his courageously unprecedented testimony against hybrid Adolf Hitler/George Wallace clone Jeff Sessions, should not Cory Booker be enough of a shining example of how America is stronger together to at least prevent these types of articles?
RIGHT!!!!

And for fukks sake...I don't even LIKE Booker like that. He seems like a photo-op opportunist, but I'll be damned if he isn't doing his best to represent the interests of minorities AND his community like a good senator should.

Economically allowing Canada to just shyt on the USA instead of fixing healthcare is incredibly short-sighted.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
These pharmaceutical companies are part for the reason we don't have a single payer Healthcare system. So the point's invalid. Also Who are corporations voting for congressmen or the general population voting for congressmen?

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These pharmaceutical companies are part for the reason we don't have a single payer Healthcare system. So the point's invalid. Also Who are corporations voting for congressmen or the general population voting for congressmen?
PHARMA is not INSURANCE

Big difference

So no, you're moreover WRONG on this point.

Everyone wants lower prices.

But unless you want the culture and spirit and FRUITS of innovation, resources, and intellectual capital, you should be better served by keeping that in the states.

These companies are NOT loyal but they employ millions of people and by proxy millions more.

You can't keep pretending that knocking the knees out from under them won't hurt employees.

Yes. They make tons of money. But you know whats expensive? Making drugs. That shyt ain't easy or cheap. Theres a reason the USA excels in this. Canada doesn't even come close.

The solution is a better healthcare system to negotiate prices. The solution is NOT undercutting your domestic market for short sighted goals.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
PHARMA is not INSURANCE

Big difference

So no, you're moreover WRONG on this point.

Everyone wants lower prices.

But unless you want the culture and spirit and FRUITS of innovation, resources, and intellectual capital, you should be better served by keeping that in the states.

These companies are NOT loyal but they employ millions of people and by proxy millions more.

You can't keep pretending that knocking the knees out from under them won't hurt employees.

Yes. They make tons of money. But you know whats expensive? Making drugs. That shyt ain't easy or cheap. Theres a reason the USA excels in this. Canada doesn't even come close.

The solution is a better healthcare system to negotiate prices. The solution is NOT undercutting your domestic market for short sighted goals.
I know it's not the same, but they put money up to defeat all of that legislation all over the country.

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze
Ah, it's okay. Suge will swoop in and fix this clusterfukk, cuz.

DNC got nikkas in some panties with all these litmus tests and backbiting.

Not quite understanding how you allow the fringe of your party put you through litmus tests to prove your stripes after suffering a stunning defeat, aka a round rejection of all the principles of said litmus tests.

We ain't even with all that over at Death on the Row.
tumblr_n8b4rjnDuR1tfj40ro1_400.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna read this, but I take issue with the author of this piece using Booker as the face of the pharma industry.

Articles like this should clearly list out each and every senator who voted for or against the bill.
I'm llike 90% sure John McCain gets a milli a year from Big Pharma and he voted in favor of this bill...