Boxing and MMA media

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Who are some reputable guys to follow? I want to get organized with my sources for knowledge and information.

Besides, @Yuzo , are there any great boxing analysts on the web that have boxed and have expertise?

A lot of the MMA commentators actually train as well, any recommendations on who's a good follow?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Who are some reputable guys to follow? I want to get organized with my sources for knowledge and information.

Besides, @Yuzo , are there any great boxing analysts on the web that have boxed and have expertise?

A lot of the MMA commentators actually train as well, any recommendations on who's a good follow?
for boxing...
idk if all of them boxed or not but based on both general recognition and my opinion they are reliable:
Lee Wylie (@leewylieboxing) on Twitter one of the best analysts, has videos too on a YT channel
Connor Ruebusch (@BoxingBusch) on Twitter ths guy is an analyst of both boxing and MMA with his preference sadly being MMA
The Fight City (@TheFightCity) on Twitter good site with lots of oldschool shyt
adam abramowitz (@snboxing) on Twitter this guy and his site Saturday Night Boxing
Stephen Edwards (@BreadmanBoxing) on Twitter Breadman's twitter and his mailbags on boxingscene
Raging Babe (@RagingBabe) on Twitter & Jae for their podcast
Kevin Iole (@KevinI) on Twitter boxing related articles from this guy
Global Boxing News and Commentary I don't really like their user community but the site and the writers are good quality
Michelle Joy Phelps (@MichellePhelps) on Twitter interviews and such
BOXINGEGO over saturates himself like crazy but still a good channel
Dan Rafael (@danrafaelespn) on Twitter for news/info
Michael Benson (@MichaelBensonn) on Twitter for news/info especially British scene
Douglass Fischer (@dougiefischer) on Twitter I have a beef with this guy cause he talked shyt about Ward and sometimes he can get very-very emotional and biased but at the same time he surely has a lot of historical knowledge
Charles Farrell (@cfarrell_boxing) on Twitter similar to Doug Fischer in that the guy can be biased and a hater sometimes, e.g. he hates Mayweather blindly, but he has great historical knowledge