Boxing heads, come in and share some of the stupid comments you heard about last night

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I wouldn't mind that tbh.....dirty cac was throwing rabbit punches all night... I hope he gets layed out, permanently :yeshrug:
It would give MMA fans that diss boxing a wake up call. You don't play boxing. This floyd circus was a glorified sparring match. The match against contenders would be a beatdown. A match against GGG would be a bloodbath and any commission that sanctions this would be nuts :scust:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
It would give MMA fans that diss boxing a wake up call. This floyd circus was a glorified sparring match. The match against contenders would be a beatdown. A match against GGG would be a bloodbath and any commission that sanctions this would be nuts :scust:

Facts.....

All I'm saying is I wouldn't mind it, he got money for a nurse now ...:lolbron:

It won't even help breh.....

MMA lames gonna be like I think he did okay all things considered, when Connor wakes up from his coma I think he should fight insert killers name here .........

:heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Facts.....

All I'm saying is I wouldn't mind it, he got money for a nurse now ...:lolbron:

It won't even help breh.....

MMA lames gonna be like I think he did okay all things considered, when Connor wakes up from his coma I think he should fight insert killers name here .........

:heh:
The floyd fight was unthinkable and people didn't even think this should be his 50-0 now they want to throw him into the lions den? That's like if I sparred in the gym and out of nowhere I get told I'm ready for a title fight:wtf: They tryna turn this man into a vegetable or a coli smiley:mindblown:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Folks don't want to admit that Byrd saved Conor's life. If not, the outcome would have been much worse.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
"old man with brittle hands"

"irish gorilla, the irish spirit"

"floyd is too small, he cant handle the left"

"he's frail, out of shape, hasn't fought in 2 years, he's not even training and eating mcdonalds"

after the fight

"he went 10 rounds against a god"

:laff:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
"You gotta give Mcgregor respect for stepping into the ring and fighting Mayweather at his game"

He only called out Mayweather so he could get the biggest pay day of his life. :gucci:

He didn't do anything special. What he did wasn't "brave".

I'd gladly let Mayweather beat tf outta me in a boxing ring for $75 million.

I don't gotta respect that.