Breaking: 7 Year Rape Investigation Against Julian Assange Dropped

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
From my understanding he did not rape her . They had sex and he didn't call her after. It's a crime where they lived at the time . I know you got quotes and links , but I'm just sharing that piece of info with you .
Why would I go with any information beyond what the alleged victim is saying considering the accused jumped bail and has been hiding out in an embassy for 5 years.

If we apply the same standards we do with any other criminal he comes across looking guilty as sin. I don't condone of this caping for him.

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
The Guardian has an actual recount of the allegations against Assange based on actual documents.

This is from 2010:

10 days in Sweden: the full allegations against Julian Assange

"However, unredacted statements held by prosecutors in Stockholm, along with interviews with some of the central characters, shed fresh light on the hotly disputed sequence of events that has become the centre of a global storm.

Stephens has repeatedly complained that Assange has not been allowed to see the full allegations against him, but it is understood his Swedish defence team have copies of all the documents seen by the Guardian. He maintains that other potentially exculpatory evidence has not been made available to his team and may not have been seen by the Guardian.

The allegations centre on a 10-day period after Assange flew into Stockholm on Wednesday 11 August. One of the women, named in court as Miss A, told police that she had arranged Assange's trip to Sweden, and let him stay in her flat because she was due to be away. She returned early, on Friday 13 August, after which the pair went for a meal and then returned to her flat.

Her account to police, which Assange disputes, stated that he began stroking her leg as they drank tea, before he pulled off her clothes and snapped a necklace that she was wearing. According to her statement she "tried to put on some articles of clothing as it was going too quickly and uncomfortably but Assange ripped them off again". Miss A told police that she didn't want to go any further "but that it was too late to stop Assange as she had gone along with it so far", and so she allowed him to undress her.

According to the statement, Miss A then realised he was trying to have unprotected sex with her. She told police that she had tried a number of times to reach for a condom but Assange had stopped her by holding her arms and pinning her legs. The statement records Miss A describing how Assange then released her arms and agreed to use a condom, but she told the police that at some stage Assange had "done something" with the condom that resulted in it becoming ripped, and ejaculated without withdrawing."

Blindly supporting this dude because you hate the same people or the same institutions seems wrong.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
that's because you're a shill and a whore for the democratic establishment :ehh:

the funny part is that you aren't actually in that club, you just live through it vicariously on the internet :mjlol:
What does partisan politics have to do with the rape allegations against a non citizen?